International Day of Generosity Countdown
Join our local movement this #GivingTuesdayNow to conserve your natural areas, rural landscapes, family farms, and historic places.
Together we Give. Together we Conserve.
One of the reasons we’re asking you to give online is so you can also share online. The success of this campaign lies not only in your individual monetary donation, but in community awareness of our #GivingTuesdayNow campaign.
Here is some ready-to-share messaging for you to use when spreading the word with your social circles so that encouraging others as simple as possible! Don’t forget to include a link for the funds-matching donation page with any correspondence or social posts: bit.ly/givetoTRLT.
Things To Remember
- We’ve included the “@3riverslandtrust” for tagging on Facebook, but copying and pasting that part doesn’t actively tag us – but it does when you type it in by hand!
- If you decide to post something of your own, don’t forget to include a link to our fundraising campaign page! (https://bit.ly/givetoTRLT)
- Facebook / Instagram Swipe Copy
- Email Example
- Facebook Graphics
- Instagram Graphics
- Instagram Story Graphics
- I chose to team up with @3riverslandtrust to be a force for good in my community this #GivingTuesdayNow. Together, we’re raising money to help protect open spaces, outdoor recreation, clean water, and family farms in the Piedmont and Sandhills of North Carolina. They’re also participating in a funds-matching initiative, so your donation will go further to make a huge impact. Head to https://bit.ly/givetoTRLT to join me and donate now!
- For #GivingTuesdayNow I’m teaming up with @3riverslandtrust to help protect open spaces and clean water in [the Piedmont] [the Sandhills]. Join us by donating or reposting this to be a force for good in your community! Head to https://bit.ly/givetoTRLT to donate!
- Join me to support conservation in the Sandhills and Piedmont of NC! When you support Three Rivers Land Trust on #GivingTuesdayNow, you’re investing directly in the water you drink, in the trails that connect us, and in the woods, rivers, and open spaces you cherish. Head to https://bit.ly/givetoTRLT to make a donation now!
- I chose to support @3riverslandtrust this #GivingTuesdayNow. By donating $25, you can support wildlife habitat maintenance for native species in North Carolina. Your contribution supports practices like hardwood restoration, warm season grass planting, and the creation of improved early successional habitats. Head to https://bit.ly/givetoTRLT to donate.
- Post a picture of your favorite outdoor scene or vista – and talk about how this is your “why” – why you believe that conservation is important – and why you chose to support Three Rivers Land Trust. Don’t forget to include a link to the campaign page! (https://bit.ly/givetoTRLT)
Hi there Family and Friends,
Today is #GivingTuesdayNow, a global day of generosity and unity developed to support local nonprofits as they attempt to navigate a new reality in response to COVID-19. This year on Giving Tuesday Now, I’m raising money for Three Rivers Land Trust, a local nonprofit organization dedicated to protecting open spaces, clean drinking water, wildlife habitat, and local farms.
I chose to support them because [Example: I want to help ensure that my children will have outdoor space to play in, forests to discover, and land they can count on being around for years to come.]
Please consider joining with me and supporting Three Rivers Land Trust today by going to https://bit.ly/givetoTRLT and making a donation to their Giving Tuesday Now Campaign. TRLT is participating in a funds matching initiative that gives you the chance to maximize the impact of your gift if you give today.
Every amount helps! If you’re unable to donate at this time, I’d really appreciate it if you’d share their fundraiser on social media or forward this email to people in your network.
Thank you so much!